This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €213 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need to install and configure Cloudstack on 4 servers as a high available solution.
2 servers will serve as management servers, 2 servers as host servers with KVM.
1) clean install CentOS on all servers
2) install and configure the management server (2 servers)
3) configure MySQL for Management servers, including replication - local storage
4) install and configure two host servers with KVM
5) connect NFS primary storage (storage already configured)
6) create an NFS share on a management server and ensure its replication to the second management server (eg use DRBD)
7) connect NFS share as a secondary storage
8) configure basic network in Cloudstack
9) Create and configure the first Zone
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online