Configure PFSense2 Routing box for a Network Rack via Remote KVM
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $149 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need someone to help walk us through the configuration of PFsense2 routing box on a racked server at a datacenter.
Consultant will need to:
- Establish the LAN and WAN / primary facility public routing for the rack's servers using the upstream network facility's provided IP information
- Test and verify routing works for the servers in our rack, provide the details for our other admins to reconfigure these machines with the new live settings
Once that is setup, we may want the consultant to setup the following as well:
- Setup 10 primary VLANs for our current network.
- Document the setup of additional VLAN's for future routing purposes.
Please ONLY bid on the first job of configuring it for live use with LAN/WAN. If the bid is reasonable, and the work and communication is quality, we will have further work on this network setup and others.
Applicants must provide references to be considered for this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online