shopping cart with google checkout and paypal ,, needs to have recurring payments
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $263 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
the site is built in a joomla template, i have installed akeeba, am open to change carts if it is easier to use and implement.
products are already on site,
products are in the carts already
need to link product to cart
Implement a cart , have akeeba , but open to recomendations of either open source or appoved list of google checkout and paypal
1. test in sandbox to have the sale confirmed
2 test in sandbox to make sure that the subscription/recurring payments feature works to completion
3. test the process of the order
- customer chooses service to purchase
- they need to see the terms of service
they have to click the checkbox that they have read the tos before order can be completed
- they need to finish filling out cutomer information
name, business name , address, phone number, email address, input the credit card number, experation date, cv code, click ok/subscribe button to complete the transaction, fund depostied to my account = completed transaction,, - close the cart
- on completion click this all takes place -
- need to create a record in a data base for the new client with there information
- need to send them an email notifing them of becoming a new client and thanking them
- need to send me an email notifying me of the transaction with the clients new data record and the amount of the the transaction
turnaround time NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED WITH IN 24 HOURS OF ACCEPTANCE
release of payment will not occur until the completion of the project
if you have any questions please ask.
please put the word chicago in response line
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online