Move Magento GO over to Community Edition
This project was awarded to adeelidrees for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Hello and thank you for taking a look at my Magento project. I hope that your day is going terrific!
Currently I project that would be a great assignment for a capable programmer who has experience with migrating a Magento Go website into a Community Edition version. After almost completely building my website in GO it looks like to continue to gain the flexibility I would like and to make it customized in the features that are going to be necessary for the future of our website and it seems that the Community Edition may be the right solution for us after all.
Below you will find a list of task that would be required for this project to be bid on. The current website is [url removed, login to view], all the code, CSS, and images will be provided.
Thank you for reviewing the description of the project and getting back to me with your best possible price.
All the best,
1) Move over to Community edition
2) fix rounded corners CSS in all browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer) (Chrome, Safari - seems to work fine)
- correct italic and font in Internet Explorer so that the navigation font and size are same on all browsers
- homepage top products and text box aligned at bottom
- center the wording on the navigation bar
3) Navigation links to the left hand of product categories
- Remove dotted box around currently shopping
- Make the category the same color blue as rest of links
- Remove ":" that is before the category name
- Add Oz Size filter above price
4) interrogate social media and other icons on footer to the left
- will provide logos and layout of how it should look (see attached)
5) Put the product names and volumes of products on two different lines
6) add back graphic arrow and wording Go Back on product page
7) redirect Continue Shopping (on checkout page) link to go to products page rather than homepage
8) after adding a product a green box appears above the product I would like a hyperlink added in there that say "Go To Check Out"
- Extent out the length of the green box to the edges of "Products for all your vehicles"
- Round the corners of the green box
9) Add credit card graphics on payment information
10) clear popular search terms
- Change advance search options: color, genders, brand ect. to size, price, shine, ect.
11) Move the Contact Us over a bit so its align with contact information
12) Input content that I will give you on the Customer service page
13) Make the Register R's smaller
14) Fix PayPal bug where it doesnt show up all the time
15) Clean up the code and make the website run faster
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online