Magento guru needed - layout tidy up, shopping cart issue and advice needed
This project received 44 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $620 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have a few problems with our magento website that need addressing:
[url removed, login to view]
1) Currently running Magento version 220.127.116.11 Would like to update to the latest version if our extensions will still work.
2) Add social network buttons to the product template (e.g. facebook like button, tweet and G+) so that customers can 'like' individual products (currently only have a 'connect to facebook' on the front page)
3) Add drop down menus to the top header buttons + minor layout changes
4) Help with shopping cart - tax is usually calculated wrong, and if loyalty points are redeemed (using SweetTooth at the moment, but open to suggestions for a change) the discount is applied twice :-(
5) Help with creating discount and bundle rules (maybe create a few common ones and we can turn them on/off as required)
6) Am not sure how this works - but ideally would have the changes made to a 'test' site before making live
Thank you! :-)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online