This project was awarded to valleysoftware for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
We have a site to sell one (just one) car part/product and since customers need to identify their car (make, year, model and engine/sub-model) in order to see if we have it and then order it; we need to have a cart with a database large enough for all the makes. We do have the data already to be used on the database.
So, this is the scenario we need for the cart/site.
1) The site has a box with dropdown menus for make, year, model and sub-model for the client to select; similar to the one on the left on this site: [url removed, login to view]
2) Client will select their car and when they click “check” it will take them directly to PayPal (API needs to be set up) and all the data they selected on our site should be sent to PayPal. Note: the part is the same price for all models, not different prices but ALL the same price but the part number may change according to the car.
3) When they pay for it, PayPal needs to collect and pass all of the data from the client back to our database via API: (name, shipping address, phone number, make, year model, sub-model/engine, part number and transaction ID) because we never kept any info on that customer.
4) After they pay, API should be set up to redirect them to a thank you/installation page on our site.
5) We will also give you an Aweber code you need to set on the API for PayPal to add the customer’s email address to our auto-responder.
6) If they don’t pay for it and they want to abandon the PayPal check out, API should be set up to redirect them to a page we designate.
7) We should be able to access the database for info on the purchase in order to ship and other matters.
Although the PayPal API is very straight forward and it’s a simple task, we feel we need to be as clear as possible in order to avoid any confusions/misunderstandings down the road.
You can do this in Magento or another platform you prefer (please specify on your bid) but need to remember that the data is very large, so the DB needs to be able to handle it.
Please be kind with the price, we need to do 2 more of this next week for split testing…
This job is needed ASAP, the best of luck.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online