Shopify - Create CSV File/Import & Other Set Up Work - repost
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $538 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Need assistance with the following. Look forward to hearing from you. Let me know if you have any questions.
Posted a few weeks ago, but the spreadsheets were not ready. They are now :)
1. Creating a CSV file and uploading it to Shopify using an existing spreadsheet we have [note there are 192 unique designs, with each having variations depending on the choice of 3 metals – 18ct white gold, 18ct yellow gold & platinum - and than a range of diamonds]
2. Ensuring the CSV file is something we can modify when needed to upload new products
3. The file needs to make the products work so that once the consumer has selected the product they than can choose from 2 drop downs
- Metal type
Note for diamond size/quality we would like the consumer to scroll down a selection of diamonds. This would show a table for the consumer to review and select – example can be seen here
[url removed, login to view]
We need the price of the item to change depending on the drop down selected ie metal type + diamond = total price.
This project also involves the following
- renaming 214 jpegs
- adding descriptions to each product from another spreadsheet with the relevant product specs
- completing all other basic Shopify set up work
- creating the categories of the site
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online