Professional Issues in IT - questions solving in 35 48 hr
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $106 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $40 USD
Kallman and Grillo’s Framework is a useful tool for resolving ethical issues. Explain the first TWO(2) steps suggested by taking this approach
The first of the project lifecycle is to create a business case. After a business problem or opportunity has been identified, describe the process involved in justifying it as a project.
Select TWO(2) tools or techniques from the following list and give an explanation of their use and value to the project manager.
• Porter’s 5 Forces
• Balanced scorecard
• Weight scoring model
a) There are many ways a new software system or systems upgrade can be installed. The approach will depend on wide range of factors. Explain any TWO(2) factors which could influence the selection of deployment techniques or approach.
b) Current approach for installing or upgrading software include Pilot, Parallel and Big Bang. For each of these THREE (3) approach, give a simple example of when it would be appropriate.
a) Rick Assessment Mapping is commonly uses to help with risk identification. Briefly explain the use of this tool.
b) Outline TWO(2) advantages that arise from Risk Assessment Mapping
a) Identify any TWO(2) international risk standard.
b) Explain FOUR(4) benefits of working to this standard.
1. ITSM stand for IT Service Management. Often service level agreements are drawn up, regardless of whether the function operates in-house or is outsourced. What is the purpose of such an agreement?
2. ITSM is sometimes outsourced. Briefly explain TWO(2) reason why this is happening more frequently.
1. In your study of Quality you were introduced to the concept of quality conformance and quality assurance. Briefly explain these TWO(2) terns.
2. For each of these TWO(2) quality terms, give an example of a process or procedure which could be categorised under the term.
1. Achieving Quality always comes at a cost. The three classification of Quality cost are:
• Preventing cost
• Appraisal cost
• Failure costs - both internal and external
Explain the difference between these THREE(3) quality costs.
2. Give ONE(1) simple example of each of the THREE(3) classification of cost from parts(a) These example should be from different environment.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online