Repairs drivers, Install Catalyst and get the Catalyst to open. Video card driver/software problems
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $74 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
win 7 home premium
AMD RADEON HD 7570 - VIDEO CARD
REQUIRES THE CATALYST SOFTWARE FROM [url removed, login to view]
I install the software and it installs but it does not open, and cannot be opened.
Here is a link to some steps I have taken.
[url removed, login to view]
Here are the steps below.
Uninstall just CCC selectively (using Catalyst Install Manager), and then:
1. Check that registry locations are empty:
2. Check that (Program Files (X86) folder )/ATI Technologies/[url removed, login to view] is empty
3. Check (Windows folder)/Assembly folder to see if there's any files with Public Key Token of "90ba9c70f846762e" (Sort by Public key token to get a easier view). All these tokens should be uninstalled by right clicking and uninstalling.
4. Check that (Document and Settings)/(User)/AppData/Local/ATI/ACE is empty
5. Reinstall just CCC selectively, by running [url removed, login to view] from the expanded Catalyst installer folder.
I NEED TO INSTALL CATALYST SO I CAN GET THIS BLACK MARGIN OFF OF MY SCREEN. I have a new 27 inch screen and the black margin is hideous.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online