Customised Raspian Build for bespoke Raspberry Pi Application
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $651 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Looking for experienced freelancer to provide an optimized, fast booting Raspian image that:
· Has the latest available version of [url removed, login to view] installed (not the latest version in the repository)
· Has murmur installed
· Has a protected root partition so it cannot be corrupted by power loss
· Has only a root user account with a secure password
· Works with a RaLink RT5572 dual band WiFi module in AP and Client modes. (The official driver and soft AP driver will be supplied)
· Has a password protected web interface for the configuration of the WiFi and Ethernet interfaces.
· The Ethernet interface can be configured with a static IP/Gateway or DHCP
· The WiFi interface can be switched between AP and Infrastructure modes. In AP mode the PI acts as a DHCP server in Infrastructure mode the PI can join an existing network with DHCP or a static IP.
· Wifi configuration must include the operation mode (AP/Infrastructure), Band selection (5Ghz/[url removed, login to view]), channel selection (Automatic/Manual), SSID and IP configuration.
· Details on how to modify the contents of the web servers root directly must be supplied.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online