Simple Program/Utility for Launching Word in Background and Converting Automatic Numbering
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $379 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
This program needs to work in both Mac OS X and in Windows. MS Word will be installed on the computer on which the program is installed.
We are looking for a program with the following features:
- program can be launched from command line
- program opens an MS Word (.doc) file in the background (using MS Word, so the program also needs to be able to identify the location of Word). The name of the file and path/location can be specified when launching the program from the command line
- any automatic numbering in the .doc file is converted using the MS Word built-in macro command ConvertNumbersToText (as in [url removed, login to view]) (this conversion command exists in both MS Word for Windows and MS Word for Mac)
- the program saves the file with the same name in the same location.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online