API to integrate USPS, Ebay, Amazon and E-Junkie with MS Access
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $241 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The user is an online merchant, selling with ebay, Amazon and e-junkie. The user processes data with MS Access tables, forms, macros, queries, reports...
The user ships most product with USPS (USA Postal), integrating with [url removed, login to view] as the portal to batch export/import the shipping data i.e. shipping address, tracking# and to also print postage stamps and shipping labels.
I need a VBA MS Access developer to modify the attached mockup database and make 4 different Access macros:
1. Make an Access macro called "API_macro_import_from_order_source_data", that would run an API to import new customer-order data from the order sources Ebay, Amazon and e-junkie. The order data would be appended to the tables, "tbl_ebay", "tbl_E-junkie" and "tbl_amazon" (the user already runs a pre-developed macro to append the new order data to "tbl_ order" and "tbl_orderline" tables, so making such a macroto append to the order and order line tables is not be in your specs). the existing order source tables "tbl_ebay", "tbl_E-junkie" and "tbl_amazon" must be remade in order to include all available API fields, even if they are not currently included in the tables. Please click link for related info: [url removed, login to view]
2. Make a macro called "API_macro_validate_shipping_address_with_USPS", that would update the "yes/no" data-type field "tbl_order.hold_invalid_adrrs" to "True", only if customer's ship-to address is identified as invalid by [url removed, login to view]'s address validation API. This is required because very often the customers don't supply a correct shipping address and [url removed, login to view] rejects the shipment if the address is invalid.... Please click link for related info: [url removed, login to view]
3. Make an Access macro called "API_macro_export_to_order_source_data", that would run an API to export the shipping data from the Access table "tbl_order", to the online order sources Ebay, Amazon and e-junkie, only if the field "tbl_order.tracking_nmbr_ID" is not null and the field "tbl_order.time_stamp_exported_to _order_source" is null.
4. The user also uses Amazon also as a fulfillment (distribution) center to warehouse and ship some of his product and needs to run an API to inform him of the "Qty-on-hand" in the Amazon Fullfilment Center, in order to monitor the stock level... Make a macro called "macro_API_Updt_tbl_product_ID_AMZ_API_OHQ", that uses an API to populate the field "tbl_product.AMZ_API_OHQ" .
We are easy to work with and am hoping to find a reliable full time MS Access/VBA/Web developer for multiple projects.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online