Newspaper Circulation Software
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5406 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are seeking a software developer to create, test and deploy a software that will help in the circulation of various publications of newspapers. The software should be able to:
1. Import excel files that will create a manifest/schedule for the deliveries to be made along with the quantities of each publication.
2. It should allow delivery personnel to input the actual quantity delivered to the newspaper vendors
3. It should send a text message to the vendor with the quantity of papers delivered, they should be able to accept the delivery by text.
4. It should also be able to log unsold papers and calculate commissions for newspaper vendors
5. It should record full and partial payments as well as non-payment.
The software should be able to process large volumes of data simultaneously, be scalable ,allow for archiving of data and process information in real time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online