Service management system
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
We want a Service Management System templated APP to encompass the following as a information collection & management system designed for iPhone, iPad and Macbook.
The system functions need to include; Listed as a step by step process as it happens onsite;
1. Client / Site / Service data collection template
2. Onsite Risk evaluation Template (Safe Work Method Statement for work place safety) Tick flick sheet style to compile site report
3. Before & After Photo report template. Before images will insert into the quote template and
After images are taken at job completion and make up the Before&After report to accompany the invoicing and register the job has been competed.
4. Quote template: Service with pricing calculator for working out the service pricing. Resulting in detailed Quote format with built in purchase order request and company profile PDF.
5. Job Sheet Template: This outlines any special equipment (photo register), special needs, Job process, Scheduling dates. etc
6. Auto email system; Emailing Compiled Documents / info to the Estimator, Administration & Optional to the client or third parties.
7. Auto Database recording (on device & to cloud if needed) of all information with the ability to recall / search information. (*11)
8. MYOB compatible for seamless invoicing
9. Visual Tracking Template - The System will have a visual progress report showing at what stage the process is up to for tracking and management.
10. Integrated Scheduling Calendar with a reminder function & capability to edit the schedule and or the job.
11. *Availability to Integrated Data base searching and reporting.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online