Java Application with explanations
This project was successfully completed by sibeng for $29 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Completed In3 days
Develop the following working application that implements the Runnable interface provided by the Java API.
Write a program that does the following:
1. Implements the runnable() interface
2. Implements the run() method of the runnable() interface to do the following:
a. Count down, starting with the number 5 and going to 0
b. Print the name of the thread and the current value of countdown integer for each integer counted down
c. Print “Blast Off!” when 0 is reached in the countdown
3. Creates five threads in your main class giving each thread a name: “Thread 1”, “Thread 2”, “Thread 3”, “Thread 4”, and “Thread 5”
4. Starts all five threads
Note: The [url removed, login to view]().getName() method is helpful for retrieving thread names.
Explain the following:
1. Explain how you used the Interface.
2. Explain how overriding through an Interface was used.
3. What are the differences between overriding and overloading?
a. Where was polymorphism used in the application?
b. Identify where you used overriding or overloading in the application.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online