VPS Setup script
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $237 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I need a script, preferably in Perl to take a clean VPS install (probably Debian stable) and upgrade it by:
* Upgrade the OS and software to the most recent version using both the Debian and the dotdeb (especially to bring PHP current) archives
* Install anything missing for a LAMP server, including setup of the initial MySQL accounts
* Install and setup needed support software such as email server, FTP, TTY, etc.
* Make appropriate iptables and security settings
* Ideally, have all this run off a configuration file
In other words, I want to be able to copy in a script file and a configuration file, run it, and need to do nothing but drop in my web content to be running. The author's quote should specify what software will be installed and/or configured according to what he or she believes is appropriate. We will renegotiate pricing if our list differs.
The accepted author must intend to remain in this line of work for some time to come so that he or she will be available in the future for upgrades to the script as needed
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online