This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $163 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
1. Among the factors (variables) identified by operating director, choose any three (3)
factors and describe the data by using appropriate charts. There should be at least one
quantitative and one qualitative variable. Explain why you have chosen the charts you
2. Calculate and interpret the appropriate measures of location and dispersion for the
data for these 3 factors. Are all the variables equally suited for being described by the
mean and standard deviation? Explain.
3. Define the probability that a random transaction has a home which is at most 10 years
old. From past data, the population mean is [url removed, login to view] and population standard deviation is
4.33. Define the probability that the mean age is at most 10 years. Is there a difference
between these probabilities? Explain.
Use a suitable method to analyse the sales patterns of home surveillance services. You must:
1. State your hypothesis/ses and explain which test(s) you will use to test your
2. Identify the relationship implied by the model you have estimated.
3. Identify and fit a suitable linear regression model to the data.
4. Interpret the relevant statistics from the output generated by your software.
5. Discuss whetherthe assumptions of the models used are valid for the data.
1. Apply a Correlation Analysis between revenues from home surveillance services and
air conditioner maintenance services, and give an appropriate assessment of your
model. How will this analysis contribute towards the company business decision?
2. Identify any statistical limitations (if any) and give explanations on how they could
affect the analysis in Part II.
3. Describe possible improvements which you would recommend in terms of how data
may be collected and analysed in any follow-up work.
(15 marks)BUS105eCopyright © 2013 SIM University Page 8 of 8
ECA – July Semester 2013
Write a 300-word executive summary for Exeter Home Services Ltd management. The
purpose of an executive summary is to provide an overview of your analysis. Interpret and
describe your analysis by including the following:
a. Your findings, conclusions, limitations and recommendations.
b. Essential analysis that support your findings, conclusions, limitations and
c. A concise description of how your analysis was done.
Consider the company you are working for, or one you have worked at in the past. Identify
the situation that quantitative and qualitative variables were analysed in your past work
experience and briefly explain how the analysis was conducted.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online