Configure and Install Zimbra Mail Server
This project was successfully completed by xuniltech for $400 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In4 days
We are currently running an e-mail server under windows 2003 with around 4000 mailboxes on Alt-N Mdaemon. We want to migrate this platform to Zimbra Open-source, the freeware edition. The zimbra open-source edition is very adherent to our objectives providing POP3 / SMTP and Webmail..
We need the following services for only 1 domain with 1 mailbox. We will then migrate the rest of the domains / mailboxes following your instructions.
List of requirements:
- Suggest minimum hardware configuration ( virtualized environment) and preferred linux distribution
- Install / configure the Virtual Machine with latest Zimbra version to provide POP3 / SMTP and WEBMAIL services
- Configure the Anti-Spam / Anti-Virus
- Do a Fine tuning
- Create an automated Backup schema
- Propose / configure a network or linux Fail-over strategy as the Zimbra freeware edition doesn't provide this feature
- Apply the security parameters on Linux / Zimbra
- Instruct on how we can migrate the current mailboxes data to the new fresh server
- Provide full documentation of the implemented environment / platform
The professional that wins this project will be hired to provide technical support when requested mainly for more complex tasks. Please send your price suggestion for a per-hour basis for this purpose.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online