Setting up an email server part 2
This project was successfully completed by b4rni for $277 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
Completed In5 days
Similar to the first project but with the following differences and on a new server (sandbox 6):
1. Setup postfix using text files (rather than mysql) IE. the email address, forwarders, and autoresponders, should be stored in text
files rather than a database
2. Get squirrelmail, roundcube, postfix admin, etc working with a custom apache install, specifically suexec/fastcgi (I can setup the apache install).
3. use maildir format rather than mbox
4. Automatically redirect to https for postfixadmin and roundcubemail
5. store mail in /home/user/mail/ rather than /var/mail/user/ (if possible)
6. Create howto for the above, up date the original howto to include steps from working with the source tarballs, in addition to using the clonning directory
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online