Amazon ec2 + Ruby App Server Admin
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$20 - $50 USD / hour
We are looking for a Amazon ec2 expert to work with our devs to use the best practices to launch our app using a good cloud architecture. Our App is going to have about 5000 to 10000 users it is programmed in Ruby On Rails and using Postgres as the database. We are using Github for code management. We did not do any of this already as we planned to deploy on Heroku. Your job is to:
1. setup a good amazon ec2 foundation/architecture for our app and consult with our devs on what you did
2. give us brief feedback on what we need to do to manage this app, best practices for things such as deploying again more easily (bug fixes, etc) , and issues
3. deploy our Ruby On Rails app to the cloud
4. make sure our ssl is setup correct
If you have never deployed an app to Amazon ec2 then please do not bid on this project as it is not for you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online