Short annotated bibliography
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $95 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Below are instructions regarding an annotated bibliography that needs to be completed by Friday October 4th.
• 75 words maximum per annotation (including citation and annotation)
• Between 15 and 20 annotations
• Annotations have to be journal papers published in the last 25 years
• The journals selected should elucidate the topic below and the questions that follow
Topic: Society, change and adaptation
• How does a society learn, adapt and change?
• What are the various theories of how this process happens?
• Why do many plans and interventions fail at mobilizing a society to change?
Note: the annotated bibliography should cite literature that focuses on societal change, not just organizational change.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online