Local fitness article writer
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $846 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for premium writer to write article on a local (Malaysia & Singapore) fitness website. You are require to write on a given different category fitness trainer in different states of Malaysia and Singapore.
We are offering a fixed job rate at $3 USD for each article of 500 – 700 words.
A specific title/keyword will be given each time and the candidate will be required to write based on keywords provided with the following requirements:
- Keyword optimized (SEO)
- Article lengths: 500 – 700 words
- American English only with perfect grammar and wide vocabulary
- Reference will be given once the job is awarded to you.
For reviewing purpose, please provide at least 3 fitness articles written by you for our consideration. As this is an on-going project, we are seeking for someone to work with on a long term part time basis. Therefore, commitment towards this entire project is our utmost priority.
Kindly answer the following questions if you are interested on this job offer:
1. Kindly clarify your estimated delivery time for 1 article of 500 – 700 words. The time should include some research time before you start writing. As of starting of this project, we may expect higher numbers of articles and later follow by about 3 articles per week based on different topics or keywords given to you.
2. Kindly state one strong reason to hire you and tell us one of your strength that makes you the most suitable candidate.
3. Other channel of communication e.g. gmail/gtalk (preferable) /skype
1. All articles must be 100% original work, free from any copyright or plagiarized materials and 100% Copyscape pass rate.
2. We will own all rights to the completed articles. Distribution in any form is prohibited upon delivery.
3. While our requirements are very easy to fulfill, some revisions will be expected until satisfactory.
4. Completed articles shall be delivered in txt file or Wordpad format.
5. Potential for long term writing work as this will be an on-going project.
Please mention the code word 'fitness article' in the first line of the message so we know that you have read the job requirements carefully.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online