10 articles on health and nutrition - 4
This project was successfully completed by WellnessWriterRN for ₹7418 INR in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹5500 - ₹1250 INR
Completed In7 days
I require 10 articles on nutrition. Here are the specifications:
1. Each article should be 1500+ words in length
2. All articles should be well researched and informative - No personal baseless opinions. Scientific references should be provided with each claim.
3. No copy-paste. I will run the articles through copyscape
4. No plagiarism. Don't take content from one source and simply rephrase it.
5. All articles should be in well-written English without any grammatical errors
6. I will suggest corrections (and additions) if required. The task will be considered complete only when the corrections are incorporated.
7. Send sample of your work while bidding
8. I will own the articles and the copyright will belong with me. You cannot sell them again or use them for personal work
9. These set of articles will be uploaded on our website that gets 20,000 visits daily. We require about 60 such articles every month.
The topics of the articles will be "Health Benefits of Nutrients or food items". You have to search for these nutrients and their benefits and elaborate their benefits.
Health Benefits of Soy Milk
Health Benefits of Soyabean Oil
Health Benefits of Capsicum
health Benefits of Donating Blood
Health Benefits of Hemp Seeds
Health Benefits of Chlorella
Health Benefits of Yerba Mate
Health Benefits of Blue Green Algae
Health Benefits of Sushi
Health Benefits of Watercress
Important: The focus of these articles is home remedies through natural diet. I do not want any information pertaining to modern medicines, synthetic supplements, chemical tablets, etc. One topic is on Donating blood (and not on a food item).
The format of the articles will be as follows
Title: Health Benefits of Topic
Benefits: (50-150 words for each benefit)
You can check the articles on the website [url removed, login to view] under the section Health benefits for reference. Here is one article: [url removed, login to view]
Please note the style of adding scientific references. Do not include references such as wikipedia, or blogs or non-authoritative websites.
We normally work closely on the articles, supplementing you with any information if you have missed out on anything. If you have any queries on any topic, feel free to get back to us.
Once the project is awarded, you wills end one article. We will review it and suggest changes. Once the changes are incorporated, and you are clear of our requirements, you may proceed on the other articles.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online