Medical Assignment Writer needed!
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $205 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10-$30 USD
We need help in finishing chapter 5 to chapter 8 only. Please refer to attachment 1 for sample
Our topic: Drug Abuse
Question: What are the most effective treatment for heroin dependence?
The requirement for chapter 5 to 8 (in details) as below:
Chapter 5: Reviews
• How many paper did you find and what were they? RCTs? Surveys? Ethnographic studies?
• Which articles did you select for your research? Why did you choose them? Discuss this in some detail
• Show the critiques of all your articles - these should be typed in table format and placed in the Appendices together with the original articles.
• Include 6-8 Summary Grids - include this within the chapter
• in essay format, write a summary of the findings of your critiques (approximately 1600 words) support what you write with reference to the research literature.
Chapter 6: Analysis
• What themes emerged and how did you identify them? Map these themes using either mind map, taxonomic diagram, forcefield analysis or fishbone diagram - whichever is appropriate
• Clearly list and explain the themes that emerge from your articles.
Explain what all your articles tell you when you pull themes together. Do your findings answer your question?
Chapter 7: Discussion
• What do the themes you identify above really mean? Discuss this at some length
• What implication are these for your practice?
• What benefits will your findings deliver to patients, their families, professionals and the organisation?
• How these themes relate to the ideas that emerged during your Background?
• Having analysed the themes, do you think there is a need for further research?
• What are the ethical implications of your study?
• What are the limitation of your study?
* Limitations about the methodology?
* About methodology in relation to your topic?
* About your us of methodology eg language, number of articles used, first time researcher?
• What have you learn about the topic and yourself as a researcher?
Chapter 8: Conclusion and Recommendations
• The broad conclusions, drawing together your discussion and focussing on the themes you identified
• Key finding of your research - a brief statement about the themes you identified in analysis chapter
• What would you like to see as a result of your research and your findings?
• How realistic are these ideas? Think about the culture of your workplace, resource and so on
• How practical are your ideas?
• How would you priorities your recommendations?
Don't just give a bullet point list - these need discussing.
Attachment 1: Sample assignment (for chapter 5 to chapter 8)
Attachment 2: 10 question of CASP that are use to critic articles in chapter 5. For your information the critic must be put in a table and the words in the table are not counted as the total word count.
Attachment 3: This is the article that need to critic using the CASP 10 question. There is still one more article waiting for approval from the lecturer. So the total of article that need to be critic are 6. For those article, that showing the result of p= [url removed, login to view] and below mean the treatment is effective.
Word Count：5700 words
Words number for each chapter
* Review: 1600 words
* Analysis: 1600 words
*Discussion: 1500 words
* Conclusion and recommendation: 1000 words
17 September chapter 5
18 September Chapter 6
19 September Chapter 7
20 September Chapter 8
21 September Final
Font: Time New Roman
Reference style: Harvard
Please answer the following questions prior to applying
1. Can you finish the assignment according to the stated due date (UTC+8 in Malaysia Singapore time)
2. Have you done similar assignment before?If yes send us the sample
3. What is the main challenges to do the assignment?
Note: Contractor that apply without answering the above questions will be disqulified
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online