QA testing for a big data SaaS start-up - repost
This project received 53 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $19 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
We’re a Software-as-a-Service startup headquartered in Brooklyn, NY with an office in Bucharest, Romania.
Our mission is to use Big Data to help companies improve their Sales performance.
Our first app, AutoMagic Sync, synchronizes contacts, calendar and emails between Google Apps and Salesforce.com.
We’re looking for a QA Tester to do the following:
• Work closely with Product Management to develop, implement and maintain Test Cases grouped into Test Plans to comprehensively test all functionalities of our products
• Develop and maintain scripts using Selenium or equivalent to automate testing where possible
• Execute these test plans and report defects
• Work closely with Software Engineering to help bug-fixing and trouble-shooting
What you need for this position:
• 1+ years experience with manual testing
• 1+ years experience with automated testing
• 1+ year experience with CRM systems, as tester or as user
• Experience with Selenium or equivalent
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online