English to Vietnamese TRANSLATION
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $210 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Translate the phrases attached from English to Vietnamese. These are medical phrases, so knowledge of medical terminology is a must. In the attached file, there is also a column where the English meaning of words is clarified to help with the translation. DO NOT change any of the text in the English phrases (not even typos), or the order of phrases. To qualify for the job, please provide translation samples for the following 5 phrases:
5. About how many tissues of blood have you coughed up? ("tissues" refers to paper tissues that the person has coughed blood into)
13. Are the bowel movements watery?
24. Are you breastfeeding?
28. Are you experiencing any stoppages or hesitation during urination?
40. Are you experiencing any flashing lights in your vision?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online