Game Text Translation - 10 Games (English > German)
This project was awarded to Pulgasari for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 USD
1) You must have good English and German Skills
2) You must have basic Photoshop skills.
3) YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO GOOGLE DOCS & KNOW HOW TO USE IT
1) We will share with you 3 Google docs pertaining to 3 flash games.
2) You must translate everything in red.
3) You must also edit one copy of the screen shots and replace all English text with your own assigned language text.
4) All Games must be left in Google Doc format (as shared)
1) The focus of the project is translation NOT photo editing, so don't spend all your time making the pictures perfect
2) Everything must be complete to a very high standard ensuring all text is translated correctly and precisely as well screenshots edited.
3) The attached example is one of an already translated game (Dutch) showing minimum requirements for photo editing
4) When submitting your bid, please firstly see the attached examples and bid for the whole project of 3 games.
5) This project is for 3 games but we have over 200 to translate. You will get more projects if first is successful
6) All works will be tested by native speaker inside our office.
7) Payment has been formulated using average parameters for whole project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online