No matter what your business is about, you will come across various situations when you would require troubleshooting expertise. By definition, troubleshooting refers to various problem solving techniques usually applied to fix problems. Trouble shooting calls for technical expertise when it comes to troubleshooting computers. Hiring an expert can prove beneficial in fixing problems in a systematic and logical manner.
I have a home network with an Asterisk PBX. Need somebody to setup my firewall to connect extensions to the PBX internally/externally and setup Asterisk PBX to save recorded audio to the NAS.
- Godaddy domain & DNS
- DynDNS DDNS
- Netgear ProSecure UTM25 firewall (VLANs: Office, Home)
- Asterisk/FreePBX on a RaspberryPi v2
- Bria Smartphone/Zoiper PC SIP clients
- Netgear ReadyNAS314
I am looking for a freelancer to help me with my project. The skills required are Debugging, DNS, Plesk and Troubleshooting. I am happy to pay a fixed priced and my budget is $250 - $750 USD. I have not provided a detailed description and have not uploaded any files.
We are looking for IT freelancer or IT consultant to support our customer in Stockholm, Sweden for 1 day per week.
Position: 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location – Norrmalm Area, Stockholm, Sweden,
Long term contract – 1 day per week support (preferably Tuesdays or Wednesday’s)
Purpose of the role:
Working within the Information Systems Department and reporting to the Allied Service Delivery Manager, you will be providing Front Desk and IT Admin support, with the ultimate objective to deliver an exceptional customer experience to the User community.
• Call logging and distribution
• IT Helpdesk support services to remote and onsite users
• Loan requests for hardware (laptops, mobile devices, cards, eLearning material…)
• Asset database management
• Process reporting
• Stock control
• Manage IT hardware recycling
• Laptop/Desktop builds
• Administrative, clerical and technical tasks as required
• Experience working on a helpdesk / service desk / customer services platform
• Previous experience in an IT related role
• Administrative, clerical and technical office experience.
Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Experience using a call logging system
• Active Directory
• BMC Remedy
• Windows 7/10
• Office 365
• Basic MAC Knowledge.