Article Writer and Social Media Manager (US English)
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $10 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2-$8 USD / hour
We are a Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting review service, and are looking for a premium writer to write articles and forum posts, and manage our twitter account.
You must have previous experience in article writing and social media management for a technology company technology space.
We have built an automated VPS hosting review site and generate a lot of interesting data. We are looking for someone to write original articles about this data, and then, where appropriate, post those articles to our twitter account and industry forums like Web Hosting Talk and lowendtalk.com.
Articles must be keyword optimized (SEO) and 500+ words long; the writer should expect to produce three articles in the first week, and then one every two weeks. All communication should be in idiomatically correct American English, with perfect grammar and broad vocabulary.
- A sample of your writing is required.
- Please post any references you have.
- Please bid only if you’re ready to start within the next 5 days.
Writing work will include:
Blog posts on the following topics:
- "How to" posts that we can use to both inform our visitors and help with SEO (e.g. "How to choose a Virtual Private Hosting (VPS) provider in Canada")
- posts about VPS hosting provider network throughput and latency (we'll give you the data and a few bullet points about how we gathered it and what it means and you'll go to town)
- posts that re-blog interesting articles from sites including low-end-talk and hacker news; articles like:
- "LowEndBox top Providers for Q4 of 2012"
- "Yes, you can run 18 static sites ona single VPS"
- Tweets that include similar articles, as well of retweets of things that are interesting to people in the hosting space
When contacting me for this job, please mention the codeword "virtual private server" in the first line of the message so I know you have read the job requirements carefully.
- All articles need to be completely original work without any copyrighted or plagarized content.
- I will own all rights to the completed articles. You may not distribute them in any way upon delivery.
- While I am very easy to please, unlimited revisions will be expected until I am completely satisfied with the completed articles.
- Completed articles shall be delivered in txt file, markdown, or Wordpad format.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online