We require a Social Media Admin/Wrtiter/Blogger - repost
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $122 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We require a Social Media Admin/Wrtiter/Blogger. Someone to build and assist with the developement of brand awareness thru social media. We are looking for an ongoing arrangement paid monthly to manage all aspects of the products social media. Happy to pay a base fee monthly and increase with the success of increased sales. Please include the approximate hours needed per week.
We already have our designer to create the social media pages.
The candidate is to MAINTAIN our Social Media Marketing with:
- FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GOOGLE+, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM
- To Maintain & POST on every pages of all the social network DAILY.
- Interact with people to Get Likes, Followers etc... on each media page
- Make a weekly Report on work detail.
- Optimize the pages for better SEO
- Have a proven skills and abilities.
- Show reference of related works *Important*
- (optional) Blog writing, article marketing and be able to submit to mulitple influential blogs.
The ideal candidate is fluent in English and (preferably) living within the United States or Canada and has experience building a social media following for/using reputable and ethical methods, as well as maintaining social media accounts on an ongoing basis.
The workload will be modest to start, but will increase with time. Additional details on pay will be discussed during the interview process.
Payment will be released each week after completing the work.
25 % Week 1
25 % Week 2
25 % Week 3
25 % Week 4
If you do a good job after the testing period we will hire you on fulltime basis
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online