Case study videos
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3926 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 USD
Gynzy is a web-based program for the interactive whiteboard, created specifically for elementary schools. Since a few months we are running a pilot program in New York and New Jersey with several hundreds of schools participating. We want to create a couple (2 or 3) of case study videos that are made at these schools. In these videos we want to interview teachers as well as administrators (principal or IT coordinator) about their experiences with Gynzy and what it offered them. We also want to make a video of the product being used in practice to show during the interview.
- The total video per case study should not be longer than 3 minutes.
- We have to shoot in June, before school ends.
- The job requires traveling.
- I think we can do one school per day, so the shooting will take up to three days.
- Light is usually an issue in schools, so external lighting is required.
Any questions, let me know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online