Create mass media and social media contact database for Australian Sports
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $128 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are about to launch a PR campaign and require a detailed list of contacts who we can reach out to with our message
Please research the Australian Sports Media market and produce a comprehensive list of publications, including current direct phone and/or email contact details.
Your list should be focused on the Australian market and cover the following segments:
* Winter sports
* Olympic games and Winter olympics
* Extreme sports
* Mainstream sports
Highest priority is to create a list segmented into media of various levels:
* Niche Sports media for the sub segments described above
* Bloggers for the segments above
* Social media experts for the segments above
* Forums and communities for the segments above
Additionally, (lower priority) we'd appreciate accurate, direct contact details of key editors in mainstream sports media including any Newspapers, Magazines, TV and Radio if they have an online presence as well.
Each record should ideally include:
* Publication name
* Contact name
* Contact phone number
* Contact email
* Estimated circulation/membership/reach (offline and online)
* Estimated social media following
* Influence rank (Lets agree a method to calculate influence rank considering circulation and social media following)
In your response, please give an qualitative and quantitate indication of how comprehensive your research will be and how long it will take for you to perform this research.
Thanks! We're really looking forward to your response!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online