The term Second Life refers to a virtual world developed by Linden Labs and accessible over the Internet. 'Residents' of Second Life can meet and socialize with each other and create and trade virtual property and services. Thus it is a virtual world in the true sense of the word. If you need any help working with Second Life or Virtual Worlds, you can put freelancers on the job. Simply post your Second Life-related job today and start obtaining bids!
I am looking to create a VR experience using:
• Samsung Galaxy 7 phone
• Samsung heat set
• Blender for 3D modeling
• Mac OS to compile to Android phone
The application should run as such:
• When user puts on the headset of initiate the VR application an introduction video will run.
• Once the video introduction is completed, a Map of Canada will fade in the VR scene.
• When the user is looking at the map and the pointer hover over a section the Map, the section will highlight itself and a circle counter will appears (using the interactive VR of Unity: [url removed, login to view] )
• When the use activates a section of the Map by looking at it long enough, the scene should fad to black and have a 360 video start playing.
• Over laying the 360 video should be a small-time line and exit hover button at the bottom of the screen.
• When video is complete or user exit the video using the hover button by looking at it, the video should fade to black and the map scene fades back in the VR environment.
• The project should all be done in Unity and simply for me to go in and replace the 360 video
• If possible build and compile on a Mac
• I will require 2x one hour skype session to help me compiling the application. For some reason I am using a LGG5 and Android Remote 5 and when using the Testing via USB and application is buggy..
As per the deliverable of the project: I am familiar with Unity, Blender and Android studio, I just done have the time to creat all the project. I am okay with purchasing pre-build Unity Assets from the store or other pre-package application if this make the project faster to complet.
For payment, I will create millstone and send out payment for each milestone.
Preferable someone that is available to chat with me at 6pm to 10 pm Eastern Time Zone UTC-05:00