This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4442 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
I need software that will annotate applications to guide a user through a chosen process/task.
The software will need to read and understand what part of the process the user is at, and bring up the correct highlights/annotations for that step. If the user clicks on the wrong option, the software will tell the user and start again. I would also need a system that I could build the annotations so that more guides/tutorials could be added to the menu of tasks that the user needs help with. I would also like for the software to appear always on top of every application if possible, as a toolbar or icon.
Example: Writing a New Letter in MS Word
1) User clicks on Annotation Program Menu "Write a Letter"
2) Software opens up/checks MS Word is running
3) Software locates "File"
4) Software places arrow on screen with dialog box "Click this"
5) Software waits for "File" menu to be opened
6) Software points to "New Document" with dialog "Now Click Here"
7) If user clicks on "Edit" instead of "New Document", then software starts again from previous step
Example: Building annotations/tutorials (for my administrator)
1) Click on option to create new tutorial
2) Enter tutorial name
3) Enter name/location of software that will be annotated/used for tutorial
4) Add Step 1
5) Add arrows, positioning, dialog box for step 1
6) Add further steps as required
7) Save tutorial/annotation and save location
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online