Asp.net Display IMAP Email
This project was awarded to HaoPX for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I'm looking to have an [url removed, login to view] app created that displays the top "n" number of emails received to a certain email address, and have the page pull in new emails automatically through ajax or some other asynchronous call. You do not have to worry about CSS styling, I will handle that.
Application must be in production by Friday January 25th. and will be built in [url removed, login to view] using [url removed, login to view] as the language.
[url removed, login to view]
1) [url removed, login to view] should contain a key that define maximum number of emails to display
2) [url removed, login to view] should contain a key that defines comma delimited list of case insensitive swear words (allow for partial with wildcards such as * before or after "Chris" would convert only "Chris" to ***** but allow Christopher, but "chris*" would convert "Chris" to ***** and "Christopher" to *****topher)
3) [url removed, login to view] should contain a key that defines the frequency of the email checking defined in seconds.
4) [url removed, login to view] should contain a key that defines the list of allowed urls. By default, any email having a url not in this list should not be displayed at all.
5) [url removed, login to view] should contain a key that defines the maximum email message length in character count to display.
Message Display Page (see attachment)
1) Message Display Page displays the maximum number of emails as set in the [url removed, login to view]
2) Emails should slide in via a vertical carousel, similar to [url removed, login to view]
3) Banned words contained in [url removed, login to view] key should be converted to asterisk characters on Message Display Page
4) Message Display Page will have "To", "From", and "Message" columns.
5) If an "@" symbol followed by a 4 digit number (space insensitive) is found in the subject line, this is the value that should be placed in the "To" column. Otherwise, the default should be "CC's" in the "To" column.
6) If a "-" symbol followed by a 4 digit number (space insensitive) is found in the subject line, this is the value that should be placed in the "From" column. Otherwise, the default should be everything to the left of the @ sign in the email address.
7) Everything in the body message up to the message count should be displayed in the "Message" column. If truncated, message should be followed by "..."
8) Message Display Page should not display messages with no body or only banned words in the body.
9) [url removed, login to view] looks like a good set of open source API tools to power this, however this is a merely a suggestion.
People will be able to email direct from any email address, or go to a form online to submit their message.
1) Submission form will contain four fields: To, From, Message, Human Validation.
-"To" will be a text box that must contain only a 4 digit number or be blank. If left blank and validation is passed, insert "CC's" on submission for "To" field.
-"From" will be a text box that must contain only a 4 digit number or an email address.
-"Message" will be a textarea box that may not be blank.
-"Human Validation" will be a select list that will be comprised of three options (plus blank) - 1, 2, 3. The question next to it will randomly ask "To help prevent spam : Pick the number "three" (or "two" or "one")." The question and answer pair should be displayed at random and must be answered correctly to proceed.
2) Submission form must use viewstate and should be salted with a mac key to help prevent auto submissions from spammers.
3) If form is successfully validated, results of form should be sent to the email address in the following format:
Subject: @["To" Field] -["From" Field]
Body: ["Message" Field]
4) After submission, page should synchronously refresh and a message should be displayed: "Thanks, check out the screen and look for your message shortly!"
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online