GUI creating config ini file in Visual Basic
This project was awarded to netcoder for $44 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need an windows XP, Vista and Seven application. It must be a "Visual Basic Express 2008" project.
You have to deliver me all projects files and sources files.
I've an existing application which use a config ini file to store its configuration data. When i've to send this application, i've to make again and again InnoSetup file, because i'm writing manually this ini file.
So, you'll have to do an application which read this ini file and allow end-user to change it.
This ini file is putted into "Program Files" application sub-directory.
Your GUI will have 4 steps:
1) Required : allow user to add a delay time. GUI will display this time in minutes, but will write time in milliseconds in ini file.
Allow user to add his serial number.
2) Required : user must fill an host #1, username and password.
3) Optional : user must fill an host #2, username and password.
4) Optional : user must fill an host #3, username and password.
For steps #2 to #4, you'll check if host, username and password are OK. If not you'll display an error message.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online