Using Vb.met and DocumentFormat.OpenXml Take take my sample docx document, and recreate it programatically in a vb.net class
This project was awarded to Pharoa for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
First I explain what I am doing, then I explain what the project is:
WHAT I AM DOING (For your information):
I have a project where I will be using .docx document as templates. I put arbitrary text in the document as "fields" (e.g. "XXXFIELD_1XXX") and then later I will use:
(1) Read the MainDocumentPart with [url removed, login to view] to read [url removed, login to view]
(2) Use [url removed, login to view] to find "XXXFIELD_1XXX"
(3) Use [url removed, login to view] to replace the flied with some string of text which may be just plain text or may be have some OpenXML tags in it.
Problem is, If I create the document in word, my "XXXFIELD_1XXX" may get split into several different runs. I don't know enough about OpenXML document creation to create these .docx files from scratch withouth all the junk Microsoft Word puts in there SO.......
WHAT YOUR JOB WILL BE (This is the project):
1. I will attach sample.docx. It was made in Word 2010.
2. Using [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] Take take my sample docx document, and recreate it programatically in a [url removed, login to view] class
3. When you do so, make sure the docx file you output is a simple as possible. (All text that should be in the the same run should not be broken up like Word does)
4. Make sure the following are accounted for:
a. The Font and Paragraph formatting properties are the same as in the sample
b. The table is the same as in the sample including cell spacing and column widths
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online