Native Pakistani Female Voice Over Artist needed
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for native Pakistani female voice over talent. The task will be recording words and sentences for a language learning application.
- Pakistani only please
- In your application please provide a link to your portfolio or previous jobs if its available.
- You need to be a Native Pakistani speaker with a clear and accent-free voice.
- Needs to be recorded using a professional setup absolutely quiet environment to avoid any background noise.
- Audio needs to be crisp and clean, and delivered in (uncompressed) aiff ,wav, or mp3 format, no hiss, pops, etc.
- We will just need the raw recordings. All post processing will be done by us.
Below are examples of the kind of sentences you need to record.
Please provide a short sample repeating each word with different intonation with the same equipment you would use for the actual recording using the following script in Urdu:
Note: when reading the text please make it clear and energetic - this is for kids - imagine you are talking to a kid - be animated and don't be serious ☺.
(in Pakistani and english)
- “Hello, how are you?”
- “what time it is?”
- “it's fun to learn vietnamese with you!”
Reasonable bids will be shortlisted, for this project we have a budget of $150 US (job experience, quality of recording, fast turnaround).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online