Android/IOS Facebook application
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €943 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
project is for hair style salon customers.
customers get is hair done. hair dresser take customer picture.
we want this picture to show on the customer own Facebook wall with the salon advertisement like :"john due visit our salon - come visit us too and get 20% discount...."
We need to have offline write permission to the customer wall and keep all the access tokens in mysql database on our web server.
on the web server wee need simple back office that we create some post of advertisement to be show on all customers we have offline access token write permission, so once a month we send some advertisement to all.
in the Salon while we take the picture we will ask the customer to login with his FB account and he need to authorize the application.
after the picture was posted on the customer wall it need to be ready for next customer.
to make it easy the hair dresser need to operate this mobile device and all should be simple:
1. take picture, delete picture (sometimes need to take few times until customer like one of the picture.
2. in application setting need to have the text the salon whant to show with the picture.
3. have a share button that when the hair dresser press it come login screen that the customer need to enter his FB credential and athurize the FB application to write offline.
4. we post the picture with salon text on customer wall.
5. we keep access token to mysql.
6. we have option to post offline advertisement to customers when we can orgenize them in groups and chosse between one customer to all customer ...
relatively simple application for someone did FB integration.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online