Content writing for website
This project was awarded to EverYouth for $15 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15-$25 AUD / hour
I need someone to write content for a website. The website is an online grocery store (sells non-perishables) and is very similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] We need someone to write content for
1. Pages (like About Us, Careers, FAQs, suppliers, press etc)
2. Standard email messages (auto emails for post registration, forgot password, feedback etc)
3. Simple messages for promotions (free shipping, flat 20% off etc)
5. Blogs (on an on-going basis - on benefits/convenience of shopping groceries online)
In many instances we will provide bullet points and needs to be converted to appropriately worded paragraphs. The tone, language and clarity of messaging is critical.
Only those experienced in such work should apply and would suit native speakers of the language more.
Please provide reference to previous experience when responding and also quote estimates for what would this cost (hourly is fine with estimate hours spent on previous projects).
We would like the project to be completed within next 3 weeks or so (no urgency and flexible about time).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online