CSS/ASP.NET/MVC Developer NEEDED
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1171 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 CAD
IF YOU DO NOT READ THIS OR CANNOT COMPLETE - DO NOT BOTHER BIDDING
Okay, now that we have that part covered. I need a professional web developer that is specialized mainly in MVC, MYSQL, and HTML. And can also use their brain well. Your job is brief and simple. 6 tasks will be outlined here. This job MUST be done over Teamviewer, or [url removed, login to view]
I need this job done within 3 - 5 hours. I have a website that I have designed and created. Your job is to add these features to it:
1. Add most recent listings and oldest listings drop-down on listings page
2. Add time listing was created on the tab the listing is made in
3. Center the boxes in the search engine
4. Add search by location filter into the text search box
5. Make 4 recent listings on home page clickable to redirect with modal to listing pg
6. Auto-update most expensive listing on Slideshow and redirect onclick()
I already have the modal window coded by myself.
For the slideshow I have used an opensource project known as nivoslider.
I have already implemented the slideshow into the website.
The site is fully designed, I just need these changes to be made.
I am paying a lot of money for these tasks. I need them done quickly and professionally.
If you meet all the tasks that I have set above, then please feel free to bid your price below!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online