Graphic Artwork Conversion to Various Sources (HTML, PDF...)
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $105 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking for a coder experienced in the subtleties of converting artwork file of various source types (e.g. HTML, PDF, JPG, GIF, AI, Photoshop) to HTML for E-mailing. A solid understanding of coding and image properties for the purpose of sending an email is required, as it is much different from web programming.
- Converting source files into Email friendly, W3C validated HTML
- Strategic conversion of an image to live text where ever possible.
- Slicing images while retaining integrity of overall design and image quality.
- Resampling images to fit supplied dimensions while preserving quality.
- Conversion of all CSS to Inline CSS.
- Code must be minimized to produce an efficient and small footprint (file size)
- Insertion of supplied header/footer
- Conversion of message creative to TEXT only
- Testing of message(s) via filter to ensure low spam score, tweaking where necessary
A couple of other important things about this project:
- This bid is for a single project. However, we are seeking a relationship through which we can have files converted at an agreed upon flat fee.
- TURNAROUND TIME FOR THIS AND ALL FUTURE PROJECTS IS FOUR (3-4) HOURS. This is key. We can agree upon your hours of availability, but turnaround time within this availability with always be at most three to four hours.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online