PSD to HTML/CSS - new project
This project was awarded to jerry13 for £50 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £60 GBP
We are looking for someone to produce 3 x pages from PSD templates into HTML and CSS.
There are 3 pages to produce.
The pages also need to include Helvetica fonts for titles, so you will also need to install a methods such as FLIR, sFIR, Cufón, @font-face, etc. We own a license to use Helvetica online.
The requirements for this work:
1) HTML templates to be cross-browser compatible supporting the following
a. IE v7 +
b. Firefox v4 + with graceful degradation to v 3.5
c. Safari v5+
d. Chrome v9
e. Opera v11.5
2) All templates should be HTML5 with graceful degradation for browsers that do not support HTML5 (IE7)
3) Use CSS3 with efficient inheritance of styles. No replicated classes with single differences!
4) No inline styles
5) All templates to be delivered to correct width with variable height
6) Pixel perfect templates to match supplied PSDs
7) Navigation and links to use text not images
Would be great to have this project completed within 3 days.
Thanks for reading.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online