User Experience Design for an upcoming BIG thing
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $731 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Please read carefully and respond:
- Visit [url removed, login to view]
- Review all pages and more links will be sent.
- We need "Responsive" (a front-end that works on mobile + tablet + pc + laptop + anything) Front End design.
- You can start from scratch or you can make changes to the existing pages.
- There are approx. 10 pages. The main is home page and inner page, on all inner pages the content area changes.
- We will need working HTMLs of all PSDs we send to you.
- Browser compatibility for latest versions of IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera.
- Deliver minimum required files only, deleting all unwanted stuff.
- You can create an account, verify that and login with that to see what are different pages.
- Social netowrking authentication works for Google+ and Twitter. Facebook in progress.
Bid only if you are confident to achieve the final results.
Amount will be escrowed and will only be paid if you can deliver the Final Working HTML pages (with CSS, JS, Images). We need to start immediately.
There will be future work as the site is huge and we are first going with front end only, then we move to admin and also more pages on front-end. You need to prove yourself in this project for long-term association.
Few more points and queries:
1. Please understadn that this is a fixed project. Amount will be escrowed and released only on satisfactory output.
2. The project requirement is to deliver working HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, etc. to us. The html pages should work in all browsers, including, but not limited to, Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari, Opera.
3. The design will be responsive. It should work in all mobiles, tablets, laptops and desktops. All the pages, popups and forms should be arranged accordingly. So you must have done atleast 5 responsive sites. Not downloading or purchasing a theme and applying it, but building a theme from scratch is a necessity.
4. You may use the existing CSS, JS, Images of [url removed, login to view] or you can write your own from scratch as per your wish. But files should only be called on related pages and not all files ust be called on homepage/masterpage.
5. All the pages you do will be uploaded to a server and tested and once it works perfectly in all resolution types, we are approving the project.
6. We will only begin with homepage. First the homepage needs to be finalized from our side that it works perfectly, then only we move to other inner pages.
7. You should have a team to Photoshop, PSD-to-XHTML, Test (QA). We need a final tested delivery.
8. The source should be SEO-friendly table-less div-based designed.
Please put forward any queries you have.
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Freelancer profile
- References or an established reputation on Freelancer preferred
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online