30 Pages of Website Content for Insurance Niche
This project was awarded to TopNotchType for $210 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
We need a freelancer to write 30 pages of website content, all focused on Auto Insurance and Auto Insurance Topics. I will have full exclusive rights to the articles
Parameters for Freelancer:
- Must be a native English speaker
- Writer with any type of relevant/similar experience on the topic of Auto Insurance is preferred but not required
- Please submit a sample of past work is applicable
- Working knowledge of HTML code
What we provide:
- For each page, we will give you the following: (1) One Primary Keyword/Phrase to focus on (Keyword Density will be checked against this word/phrase), (2) Three Secondary Keywords to wrap into the content, (3) We will also provide the specific website for each page
- 30 pages of website content for Auto Insurance pages: We are adding an Auto Insurance page to 30 of our websites that specifically focus on Auto Finance/Auto Loan lead generation.
- Each page of copy must adhere to the following:
- Minimum Word Count: 250 / Maximum Word Count: 350
- 100% unique original content across all articles (must be able to pass Copyscape)
- Keyword Density = 2-6%
- NO spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, etc.
- Content must be written for the web (it should not read like an article or blog post)
- Content must be engaging with a call-to-action at the end
- Primary keyword must used as the header 1 (<h1>) tag is required.
- You must also tie in one of the secondary keywords into the header 2 (<h2>) tag
Once the freelancer finished the content for all 30 pages, they will need to be emailed to us in the following formats:
- Text File
- Text File with HTML formatting (use of <h1>, <h2>, <p>, <br>, etc.)
- Word Document (2003)
- Titles of files should match the name of the primary keyword using hyphens for spaces:
Primary Keyword = auto insurance online
Text file 1 name = [url removed, login to view]
Text file 2 name = auto-insurance-online-html*
Word Doc name = [url removed, login to view]
*For the html text file add “html” at end of document name as shown
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online