Awesome Direct Response Graphic Designer Wanted
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $19 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15-$25 USD / hour
We are a new venture (with experienced individuals from our respective markets) and we are looking for someone who can join our team.
You will be designing our landing pages, squeeze pages and any web graphic work really that maximizes response (and learn along the way as well. We all are always.)
As long as you're willing to get better and better and it is part of your game, current ability does not have to be at the highest level.
Familiarity with the areas of conversion and direct response is a bonus. For example, being a student of marketing but having your strength in graphic design and allowing yourself to shine, to be you.
If you're awesome, you may also be doing all of our graphics work in the future. :)
- You love what you do and are willing to learn what it takes to make it the best (we will provide you resources we have and feel will help you).
- You take initiative and look for things to make it even better that we don't know to ask. (you are the expert)
- We like you and you like us. It's important that this is present for the best for both of us, and everyone else involved.
- You treasure the experience, both learning and working more than the short term monetary gains and can see the value in it for your future. We are a new venture and this is important.
- You are looking for a great experience ahead! (We hope will be one of the best you've had)
If you would like to be part of something that helps people and learn a lot along the way and become the best yourself, we look forward to seeing your application and working with you!
No promises, but by the end of this, you will be able to ask for the best rates and choose better clients with the experience and skills you acquire.
In your application, please include:
1. A little about yourself - How you got started, why you are doing what you do, where you are looking to go, etc.
2. What you have done. Your portfolio. Preferably squeeze pages, landing pages and any form of direct response really, on or off page (lightbox popups). :)
3. Why should we choose you?
4. Please include "I Love Life!" without the quotes anywhere in your application. (This is to filter out the people who just copy and paste generic applications for every task. You're not one of them so don't worry. Just do it. ;))
If we feel that you are a good fit, we will speak with you (through elance messages or Skype) and we will go from there. There will also be many future projects to come if you're good.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online