Graphical design of the web pages & logo
This project was awarded to annaijobs for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $120 USD
1. Create logo
2. Create front page banner
3. Redesign a website, including the active elements (30 pages)
Instructions for logo design
- Final file must be 100% vector, used bitmap files (if any) must be vectorised. EPS and/or AI files will be accepted.
- Shape: square
- Theme: linden leaf in a circle of Czech national colours (white, red, blue – more on [url removed, login to view]:[url removed, login to view]). Similar composition to Internet Explorer sign ([url removed, login to view])
- Note: logo should give the 3D impression, but not at the expense of usefulness (it must work well even in size 8x8mm)
Instructions for front banner design
- Main text: “Ob?anská dohoda Nová Forma”
- Secondary text (motto): ”Ztráta zájmu o správu ve?ejných záležitostí znamená ztrátu vlády nad svým osudem” (font circa 70% size of main text's font)
- Background: Collage of people with nice emotions, smiling (family - young together with old people, trees, people connected with nature, help to each other, hand in hand, etc.). Used photographs must be supplied by you and you must have right to use it.
- Width: 1060 px (width of site) or to fit fluid design (if planned by you in step 3. of scope).
Instruction for the website redesign
- Website to redesign: [url removed, login to view]
- Total pages for redesign: up to 30
- We will step by step provide the parts of the web to description to redesign (jpegs or pngs)
- The First page to work with: front page of [url removed, login to view]
- Size of final design: 1060 width of fluid, it must well fit 1280 x 1024 screen as well as 1920 x 1200 widescreen (drafts of both this sizes must be supplied for approval of each page)
- The page look should not be conservative. Our intention is to be simple and to attract large scale of public, especially young people and families, to the discussion on various themes.
- Each approved page design will be supplied as a Photoshop file and a splitted files (PNG/JPG) directly useful for web design. No single file (image) used in final template shall be bigger than 50k.
It is required that before the work start, the designer signs the handover of the copyright to the customer (attached to project).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online