Implement Wordpress site given existing HTML/CSS site
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $31 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25-$50 AUD / hour
We require the services of a designer which can complete the implementation of our new web site in Wordpress.
A base site is up with some pages but we aren't designers and are a little lost.
Current site: [url removed, login to view]
New site: [url removed, login to view]
We have installed the following add-ons and would like to keep using them:
• Avada theme
• Contact Form 7 plugin
• Pricing Table Pro plugin
• Shortcodes Ultimate
The previous site is hand coded (HTML, CSS) and the new site will be taking content and style guide (as a start point) from that. The tasks required:
• Re-implement the current site in Wordpress
• Freshen up the look, tweaking the Avada theme if necessary
• Add pages (there will be around 20 in all), using a (very rough) outline of the new site which we have already developed as a start point
• Ensure a consistent look throughout
• Make it compelling with appropriate calls to action and follow-throughs
• Work closely with one of our staff to ensure they can maintain the site
IMPORTANT: We ARE NOT designers are will be looking to you to bring great design to the site.
• A logo
• A bunch of text
• A bunch of images
We are not afraid of buying more images to make the site really pop!
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: We require someone who is located in Sydney. The work *must* be done in our Sydney offices, as the site will be handed over to internal staff for ongoing maintenance.
Please do not apply for this job if you are not physically located in Sydney.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online