Need Drupal Install & Configuration Resource
This project received 48 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $561 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
We are looking for a Drupal configuration resource. You should not need any programming experience but you must be very well experienced with basic Drupal set ups with recent completed jobs to reference. You will need to do the following tasks:
1. Load the Drupal install files to a website and set up Drupal.
2. Perform security and patch updates to Drupal on a regular basis.
3. Create content types and modify content types.
4. Create views including custom views with filters.
5. Create basic workflows with the Drupal workflow functions such as sending an email after a form is completed or a new piece of content is created.
6. Add modules (upload files and install) from the [url removed, login to view] site as needed.
7. Other basic Drupal configuration and customization tasks.
You also need basic CSS / HTML web page skills as those do come up in the course of working with Drupal.
You do not need to be able to program custom Drupal modules. We have another resource for that.
This bid covers one set of changes and will take approximately 1 full week of work so please bid accordingly. However if you are successful we will be sending many more of the jobs to you. If you don’t have recent Drupal jobs in your work history we can reference please do not place a bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online