New WordPress Site Based on Another Web Site
This project was awarded to exactprecisions for £250 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
I need a new web site, written in WordPress (WP) based on another web site I like but adapted to my requirements.
It is imperative that my web site conveys the same kind of information and ideas as [url removed, login to view] but does not look like a copy or plagiarism. It must look original. So, by way of example, new graphics will be required and the pages & layout must differ (TBD).
The contact form(s) must link with Zoho CRM (TBD).
The detail of all of this will be defined and finalized with the team before any coding starts.
Please read the following requirements carefully, and only bid if you meet the requirements fully.
The developer requirements are:
* I need a development TEAM comprised of WP professionals and graphic designers. Please do not bid if you are an individual developer/designer.
* To ensure timely communication the team must be available on-line for at least four hours between the hours of 08:00 – 18:00 GMT Monday – Wednesday (I'm engaged on other stuff Thursday & Friday and I'm definitely not available at weekends).
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are mandatory.
In order to select the best possible team, the procurement process will be as follows:
* Round one: please bid and I will review your profile, rating, feedback, and portfolio of work. From this I will select teams to go to round two.
* Round two: I will interview the team representative to ensure that I am comfortable that the team meets the developer requirements. If so, the team will go to round three.
* Round three: the teams will produce accurate bids for the work and we will agree milestones, iterations, deliverables and any payments.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online